From: Steve Hatch
Sent: Feb 1, 2019 9:16 PM
To: HOn3@groups.io
Subject: [HOn3] A Simple ops program

[Edited Message Follows]

http://www.railwayeng.com/temp/Train-op/Train-op.zip

 This is program I wrote for windows.  It is very simple
You enter 30 carspots and as many cars as you want in a single file.
 The program shuffles the cars and the towns and assembles a train order list of
up to 30 cars with destinations.
    If the car it picked is at a car spot it will tell you to go get it.
  So your orders have cars to deliver as well as cars to return with.
  Try it out if you wish.  We use it on my railroad and it is really easy to use.
The program will print out the order for you.  The train-op out put can be sent to
a smart phone and either use the printout or use your smart phone for your orders.
-Steve Hatch
   (any questions I'll happily answer)