HO Scale figures

Eric Schrowang

Good Morning,
I am looking for HO scale figures. I have looked at Woodland Scenic, and others at Walthers, but there does not seem to be a good selection of RR workers. Any information would help.

Thank You.
Eric

rckwallaby

Likely a little too uniquely Australian … but the HO figure selection at Andian Models are pretty good. And the Aussie Dollar cheap.

Phil

On 30 Sep 2022, at 10:22 pm, Eric Schrowang <eschrowang@...> wrote:

Good Morning,
I am looking for HO scale figures. I have looked at Woodland Scenic, and others at Walthers, but there does not seem to be a good selection of RR workers. Any information would help.

Thank You.
Eric

Mark Lewis

Eric,

What era/time period of 1:87 figures are you looking for?

Mark Lewis
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

Martin Fischer

Fairly new are these figures from the UK

Might be too modern though

Greetings
Martin

Am 30.09.2022 um 14:22 schrieb Eric Schrowang <eschrowang@...>:

Good Morning,
I am looking for HO scale figures. I have looked at Woodland Scenic, and others at Walthers, but there does not seem to be a good selection of RR workers. Any information would help.

Thank You.
Eric

Eric Schrowang

Mark,
Steam era 1920s - early 40s would work for me.  BTW are you going to the convention in Charlotte?

Thank you
Eric

On Fri, Sep 30, 2022, 9:17 AM Mark Lewis <narrowrails12@...> wrote:
Eric,

What era/time period of 1:87 figures are you looking for?

Mark Lewis
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

Mark Lewis

Eric,

Have you taken a look at the extensive line of HO figures from Allan Pollock?

Mark Lewis
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

Eric Schrowang

Mark, This is what I am looking for.
Thank you
Eric

On Fri, Sep 30, 2022, 11:20 AM Mark Lewis <narrowrails12@...> wrote:
Eric,

Have you taken a look at the extensive line of HO figures from Allan Pollock?

Mark Lewis
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

Ben Poole

Gang,

I changed scales from HOn3 to On30 and have some HO figures laying around.  I can sell these to anyone if there's an  interest. Let me know if so and we can work out a deal.

Thanks!

Ben Poole
Atlanta

--
Ben Poole
770-231-4718 - mobile

Scale Brass Mechanic

Good morning from colorado. If still available i would like to buy them. thank you, Fuzzy for Scale Brass Mechanic

On Mon, Oct 3, 2022 at 8:34 AM Ben Poole <benpooleatlanta@...> wrote:
Gang,

I changed scales from HOn3 to On30 and have some HO figures laying around.  I can sell these to anyone if there's an  interest. Let me know if so and we can work out a deal.

Thanks!

Ben Poole
Atlanta

On Fri, Sep 30, 2022 at 8:22 AM Eric Schrowang <eschrowang@...> wrote:
Good Morning,
I am looking for HO scale figures. I have looked at Woodland Scenic, and others at Walthers, but there does not seem to be a good selection of RR workers. Any information would help.

Thank You.
Eric

--
Ben Poole
770-231-4718 - mobile

--
               Scale Brass Mechanic
"Bringing your Brass Locos into the 21st Century"