Seeking some advice

George A.Nefstead Sr.

Could anyone in the group recommend anyone or another IO group of narrow gauge modelers involved in On3 gauge modeling.
 I have a small collection of O scale models for sale. I would greatly appreciate any help .
Thank you. In advance.

George Nefstead.     Geonef229@ @gmail.com

Darryl Huffman

There is an On3 io group.

And an On3yardsale io group.

Post your items with a set price.

Neither are auction or "best offer" groups.

Darryl Huffman
hobbydvds@...
You can see samples of my work here:
GhostTownModels.blogspot.com

Ric Case

Ric Case
EBT Modeler
Hamilton Ohio
1-513-375-7694

On May 25, 2022, at 8:19 PM, George A.Nefstead Sr. <geonef229@...> wrote:

Could anyone in the group recommend anyone or another IO group of narrow gauge modelers involved in On3 gauge modeling.
 I have a small collection of O scale models for sale. I would greatly appreciate any help .
Thank you. In advance.

George Nefstead.     Geonef229@ @gmail.com

Darryl Huffman

On3 Io group

Please include prices on all items

Send me your list as well.

On Thursday, August 4, 2022, 12:28 PM, Ric Case <ebtmodeler@...> wrote:

Ric Case
EBT Modeler
Hamilton Ohio
1-513-375-7694

On May 25, 2022, at 8:19 PM, George A.Nefstead Sr. <geonef229@...> wrote:

Could anyone in the group recommend anyone or another IO group of narrow gauge modelers involved in On3 gauge modeling.
 I have a small collection of O scale models for sale. I would greatly appreciate any help .
Thank you. In advance.

George Nefstead.     Geonef229@ @gmail.com

Mike Conder

On Thu, Aug 4, 2022 at 12:28 PM Ric Case <ebtmodeler@...> wrote:

Ric Case
EBT Modeler
Hamilton Ohio
1-513-375-7694

On May 25, 2022, at 8:19 PM, George A.Nefstead Sr. <geonef229@...> wrote:

Could anyone in the group recommend anyone or another IO group of narrow gauge modelers involved in On3 gauge modeling.
 I have a small collection of O scale models for sale. I would greatly appreciate any help .
Thank you. In advance.

George Nefstead.     Geonef229@ @gmail.com

Mark Lewis

George,

Another possible On3 site to contact is:
https://groups.io/g/On3yardsale

Mark Lewis
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.