Crystal River Products

Rio Grande

Does anyone know if Crystal River Products is still around? I see the website is still active and have tried contacting them with no response. I am trying to acquire the coal pockets for vance jct.

Thanks.

Mike Conder

I think it’s under new ownerships but I don’t remember the details.

Mike Conder

On Sun, Mar 27, 2022 at 8:12 PM Rio Grande via groups.io <threefootmodels=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Does anyone know if Crystal River Products is still around? I see the website is still active and have tried contacting them with no response. I am trying to acquire the coal pockets for vance jct.

Thanks.

Mark Lewis

Here is the CONTACT information page from the current Crystal River Products website (www.crystalriverproducts), that is owned be Rand & Seth Johnson.
https://www.crystalriverproducts.com/crystal-river-blog

I have, in the past year, emailed and used their contact page to get information on a couple of their kits, but never got a reply.
I hope someone else in this group knows something more about this company and its current operating status.

Mark Lewis
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

Keith Wiseman

They are definitely in business. I recently made white metal parts for them.

Keith

jerryc52

Last week I posted up a list of RGS structure kits I have for sale in response to your original question about kit availability.

I listed an unstarted Crystal River coaal pocket kit for a lower price than they're asking now.

Contact me offline if you're intereted.

Jerry