HO locomotive detail parts

John Stutz

Recent discussion of sources for locomotive modification and scratch-building parts focused on Precision Scale Models  and Keith Wiseman's stock of old PIA and Backshop parts.  I will add that Bowser, https://www.bowser-trains.com/index.html, still offers most of the old Cal-Scale and Cary lines.  While these were mostly for the large late steam prototypes of Bowser and Cary, there is much of use to us.  In particular, the Cary line includes a 49" smokebox front that is a good match for narrow gauge inside frame 2-8-0s.

John Stutz

Dale Buxton <dbtuathaddana@...>

Thanks John,
I never noticed that smoke box before. Cal-Scale also makes a nice working bell with antl-rotation bar.

Dale Buxton