BBQ Find for corrugated iron

Art D3

I was christening the new smoker this past weekend and I asked my wife to pick up some heavy duty aluminum foil. She came home with what is for me a new product, Reynolds Pitmaster's Choice aluminum foil. It handled and felt thicker than the regular Heavy Duty stuff! I put the calipers on it and it looks to be 0.001". It should make very durable sheet iron when burnished on one of the jigs. You might want to try some out.

--
Art Dutra
Meriden, CT

p. f. hollingsworth

nice tip. never saw it before.

Mike Conder

I’ve fiddled with this, a little thin still for some iron sheathing (non-corrugated) that I was nursing but may be just right to use with those corrugated presses.

Now I need a corrugated press!

Mike Conder

On Wed, Sep 8, 2021 at 2:09 PM p. f. hollingsworth <2fisherman@...> wrote:
nice tip. never saw it before.