Ragg finally got moving....

RAGG

I've FINALLY updated our webpage INCLUDING about 20 new photos of what's been done on the layout over the last 25 months. (Yep, it's taken that long to get in the mood to sit down for a couple days at the computer to update things!).

ALSO: ***I'm considering re-running the Dolores CONOCO kits in HO and S*, depending on your level of interest. Because so many of our suppliers have disappeared over the years we haven't run the kits for nearly 10 years. A lot of you have been asking for them and I've solved the "supply" problems.

Lastly, I actually made an attempt to move into the 21st century and setup a Facebook account. It seems a lot of modelers are leaving the ".io" groups and not all that many are reading the Gazette anymore (sadly). I wanted to keep in better touch and also get the word out about the possible re-run of the CONOCO Plant. Unfortunately, it wasn't four days after creating the account that it was hacked and I'm locked out, unable to recover it. Is anyone willing to post something to the Facebook groups about the re-run?

Take a look at the website and let me know what you think!

www.raggstoriches.com

RAGG!

JimKueneman@...

I’ll take one.

Jim

On Aug 29, 2021, at 5:50 AM, RAGG <raggs@epix.net> wrote:

[...]

Steven Haworth

I’m on the road but will be happy to post the news to a few FB groups later today.

--

RAGG

Thanks, Steve! I appreciate it!

Ragg

On 8/29/2021 9:38 AM, Steven Haworth wrote:
I’m on the road but will be happy to post the news to a few FB groups later today.

Mike Williams

I’ll take one in HO…

On Aug 29, 2021, at 7:50 AM, RAGG <raggs@epix.net> wrote:

[...]

Mark Rosche

I‘ll take one in S 😁👍🏻

Regards,

Mark

Don‘t take life too seriously...no one gets out alive anyway....

On 29. Aug 2021, at 16:50, Mike Williams via groups.io <mwlinkster@...> wrote:

I’ll take one in HO…

On Aug 29, 2021, at 7:50 AM, RAGG <raggs@...> wrote:

[...]

Mark Lewis

I feel that your Facebook group presence is a good idea and would warrant the effort to either retrieve the site you had hacked...with new passwords, etc., or to create a new FB group page.
The prospect of HO and S scale CONOCO Plant kits being reintroduced is good news!

Mark Lewis
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

On Sun, Aug 29, 2021, 8:50 AM RAGG <raggs@...> wrote:
[...]

Done!  Posted to 4-5 groups on FB just now.

On Sun, Aug 29, 2021 at 10:20 AM RAGG <raggs@...> wrote:
Thanks, Steve! I appreciate it!

Ragg

On 8/29/2021 9:38 AM, Steven Haworth wrote:
> I’m on the road but will be happy to post the news to a few FB groups
> later today.

claneon30

I’d agree with Mark, Facebook marketing, in conjunction with print, is a powerful tool, and it is worth your time to retrieve or start a new FB page.

All the best,

Chris Lane - Editor On30 Annual
chrislaneon30@...
www.on30annual.com