41st National Narrow Gauge Convention update

John G Massura

If you gave the correct link, it might work better:

On May 9, 2021, at 15:01, johnny graybeal <johnnyg@...> wrote:

johnny graybeal

Edited

Updates to the 41st National Narrow Gauge Convention website are occurring weekly now. Clinics, home layouts, and modular groups are being added, as well as museums in the area that will interest the model railroader and historical people. We intend for there to be far more than you can do in the four days of the convention. The Tweetsie Country bus trip will take all day, with a visit to the Linville Depot, Doe River Gorge, and the George L. Carter museum to see the ET&WNC HOn3 layout there, and that is before the official convention begins. More will be added as it is finalized. The pandemic has hit the narrow gauge world hard, but we will bring it back with this annual convention. For those of you who have never attended one, a National Narrow Gauge Convention brings fans of narrow gauge model railroads and the full sized real thing together for four days of fun with others who feel just as you do. Visit www.41nngc.com for more information. Please forward this to any other groups that you might feel would be interested.
Johnny Graybeal
41st NNGC Convention Chairman