DCC Specialties Auto Reverse #50000-0100-01

Climax@...

I have this brand new unit that I purchased way back when but have managed to separate if from the Instructions.  Has anyone got a set of wiring instructions that you could email to me.  I feel like a bone head.
Dave Barron
Climax@...

Nigel Phillips

The manual is online.

Nigel

On Monday, March 29, 2021, <Climax@...> wrote:
I have this brand new unit that I purchased way back when but have managed to separate if from the Instructions.  Has anyone got a set of wiring instructions that you could email to me.  I feel like a bone head.
Dave Barron

Got it, thanks  I made a copy and put it all in one special spot I will probably forget about for a few more years! hahahaaha
DAve