From: Don Bergman
Sent: Mar 8, 2021 2:47 PM
To: "HOn3@groups.io"
Subject: [HOn3] Aerial Tram Bucket

I can find them in O and S scale but not HO.  Anyone know of an HO aerial Tram Bucket?  Or plans for them?

Don B.

Railroads

Brawa (Germany) used to sell them.

Allen Farnsworth

On Mar 8, 2021, at 12:53 PM, km20-8db9@... wrote:

* Replies will be sent through Spamex to HOn3@groups.io
* For additional info click -> www.spamex.com/i/?v=128305028

Don
Anvil Mountain Models had kits of th etowers and the buckets
www.anvilmountianmodels.com