WP&Y

Robert Veefkind <snookdust@...>

Rob, I have not been able to get back to you for some reason, my e-mails keep getting returned..
The White pass Mikados were fairly modern engines and plain janes compared to the K-28s.  Wikipedia shows some of them with only 16,000 lbs of tractive power and some with 22 or 24,000 lbs.
As a model, they would have more "pizzaz" with a steam injector and 2 single phase air pumps. It may remain a shelf Queen-for now anyway
John    very impressive-your knowledge and knack for information--and taking the time to air it       Bob V.