Looking for a Roundhouse Hon3 Outside Frame 2-8-0 Kit #472

Eric Hayward

Trying to track down one, all the ones I've seen on ebay lately are all the inside frame, not the outside frame. If you have one sitting on a shelf thats looking for a new home, Please let me know.

Thanks,
Eric H

Mike Conder

I have a friend who may soon  be selling one from an estate.  Contact me offline.

Mike Conder

On Tue, Jan 26, 2021, 11:28 PM Eric Hayward <ehayward482@...> wrote:
Trying to track down one, all the ones I've seen on ebay lately are all the inside frame, not the outside frame. If you have one sitting on a shelf thats looking for a new home, Please let me know.

Thanks,
Eric H

martin feldwick

 I have a used  outside frame kit .its got an assembled running chassis  that runs fine  with all parts except some smaller details and the front truck wheels which I have put in some others that should work .It also has a spare outside frame ,wheels ,cranks and running gear parts from the  2-4-4-0 Moosejaw conversion  kit .These are mainly plastic except the frame .it includes those elusive  hex crank pin caps .its on Ebay UK but feel free to PM me
best regards
Martin

Climax@...

Must be gone, can't find it on ebay.

 I have a used  outside frame kit .its got an assembled running chassis  that runs fine  with all parts except some smaller details and the front truck wheels which I have put in some others that should work .It also has a spare outside frame ,wheels ,cranks and running gear parts from the  2-4-4-0 Moosejaw conversion  kit .These are mainly plastic except the frame .it includes those elusive  hex crank pin caps .its on Ebay UK but feel free to PM me
best regards
Martin

martin feldwick

Sorry its ebay UK  so you probably need to alter search  area

On Tue, Feb 9, 2021 at 12:02 PM <Climax@...> wrote:
Must be gone, can't find it on ebay.

 I have a used  outside frame kit .its got an assembled running chassis  that runs fine  with all parts except some smaller details and the front truck wheels which I have put in some others that should work .It also has a spare outside frame ,wheels ,cranks and running gear parts from the  2-4-4-0 Moosejaw conversion  kit .These are mainly plastic except the frame .it includes those elusive  hex crank pin caps .its on Ebay UK but feel free to PM me
best regards
Martin

LenTRaley

Eric:

I have what you are seeking. Contact me off-line.

Be safe and be well,

Len Raley