From: HOn3@groups.io [mailto:HOn3@groups.io] On Behalf Of Robert Bell via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2020 10:12
To: HOn3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [HOn3] 2020 Annual

I got mine on Tuesday in Western North Carolina!!  Yay!!  Nice job all the way around.

Rob Bell

On Thursday, December 10, 2020, 02:26:33 AM EST, Mike Conder <vulturenest1@...> wrote:

This is almost like the "where's my Gazette" stuf but they showed up at several places in the Denver area early this week.  Patience, grasshoppers!

Mike Conder

On Wed, Dec 9, 2020 at 3:21 PM dhreinke <dreinke480@...> wrote:

I received mine in northeast IL yesterday.

Looks like another outstanding issue.

Doug Reinke

Roselle, IL

On Wed, Dec 9, 2020, 4:01 PM claneon30 <chrislaneon30@...> wrote:

The one guarantee I can make, is that I make no guarantees as to how, and when the USPS will get everyone their books. I know when they go out the door and beyond that is beyond me.

Their routing methodology is one of the great mysteries of our times.

Chris Lane - Editor HOn3 Annual

On Dec 9, 2020, at 7:24 AM, Brian Kopp <kc5lpa1@...> wrote:

Over on the FansofHOn3annual group.io list Chris Lane indicated the new HOn3 Annual is in the mail. Anybody seen it yet? (I am standing by my mailbox in anticipation =)  )
--
Brian Kopp
Jacksonville, FL