2020 Annual

Brian Kopp

Over on the FansofHOn3annual group.io list Chris Lane indicated the new HOn3 Annual is in the mail. Anybody seen it yet? (I am standing by my mailbox in anticipation =)  )
--
Brian Kopp
Jacksonville, FL

Mark Lewis

Brian,

Has not been delivered yet, here in the Piedmont area of NC.
Waiting...

Mark Lewis
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

On Wed, Dec 9, 2020, 9:25 AM Brian Kopp <kc5lpa1@...> wrote:
Over on the FansofHOn3annual group.io list Chris Lane indicated the new HOn3 Annual is in the mail. Anybody seen it yet? (I am standing by my mailbox in anticipation =)  )
--
Brian Kopp
Jacksonville, FL

Bruce Bowie

Got mine on Monday.  Northern Ohio.

On Wed, Dec 9, 2020, 9:31 AM Mark Lewis <narrowrails12@...> wrote:
Brian,

Has not been delivered yet, here in the Piedmont area of NC.
Waiting...

Mark Lewis
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

On Wed, Dec 9, 2020, 9:25 AM Brian Kopp <kc5lpa1@...> wrote:
Over on the FansofHOn3annual group.io list Chris Lane indicated the new HOn3 Annual is in the mail. Anybody seen it yet? (I am standing by my mailbox in anticipation =)  )
--
Brian Kopp
Jacksonville, FL

Bill Miller

Still waiting on mine in Southern Maryland

 Bill Miller

Has not been delivered yet, here in the Piedmont area of NC.
Waiting...

Mark Lewis
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

On Wed, Dec 9, 2020, 9:25 AM Brian Kopp <kc5lpa1@...> wrote:
Over on the FansofHOn3annual group.io list Chris Lane indicated the new HOn3 Annual is in the mail. Anybody seen it yet? (I am standing by my mailbox in anticipation =)  )
--
Brian Kopp
Jacksonville, FL

Ted Wilton

Mine arrived in the Reno, Nevada area on December 8, and it was very well packaged! Nice job on the content Chris! Some excellent photography of outstanding modeling of mine buildings!

Ted Wilton
Spanish Springs, Nevada

Rick Rhode <rvrhode@...>

Haven't seen mine yet here in Bunn, NC, although I got a notice that it is on its way.  Also, a shout out to Bill Miller and any other alum of Doug's Hobby Shop!
                                     Rick Rhode

On Wednesday, December 9, 2020, 10:44:49 AM EST, Ted Wilton <twilton@...> wrote:

Mine arrived in the Reno, Nevada area on December 8, and it was very well packaged! Nice job on the content Chris! Some excellent photography of outstanding modeling of mine buildings!

Ted Wilton
Spanish Springs, Nevada

claneon30

The one guarantee I can make, is that I make no guarantees as to how, and when the USPS will get everyone their books. I know when they go out the door and beyond that is beyond me.

Their routing methodology is one of the great mysteries of our times.

Chris Lane - Editor HOn3 Annual

On Dec 9, 2020, at 7:24 AM, Brian Kopp <kc5lpa1@...> wrote:

Over on the FansofHOn3annual group.io list Chris Lane indicated the new HOn3 Annual is in the mail. Anybody seen it yet? (I am standing by my mailbox in anticipation =)  )
--
Brian Kopp
Jacksonville, FL

dhreinke

I received mine in northeast IL yesterday.

Looks like another outstanding issue.

Doug Reinke
Roselle, IL

On Wed, Dec 9, 2020, 4:01 PM claneon30 <chrislaneon30@...> wrote:
The one guarantee I can make, is that I make no guarantees as to how, and when the USPS will get everyone their books. I know when they go out the door and beyond that is beyond me.

Their routing methodology is one of the great mysteries of our times.

Chris Lane - Editor HOn3 Annual

On Dec 9, 2020, at 7:24 AM, Brian Kopp <kc5lpa1@...> wrote:

Over on the FansofHOn3annual group.io list Chris Lane indicated the new HOn3 Annual is in the mail. Anybody seen it yet? (I am standing by my mailbox in anticipation =)  )
--
Brian Kopp
Jacksonville, FL

Mike Conder

This is almost like the "where's my Gazette" stuf but they showed up at several places in the Denver area early this week.  Patience, grasshoppers!

Mike Conder

On Wed, Dec 9, 2020 at 3:21 PM dhreinke <dreinke480@...> wrote:
I received mine in northeast IL yesterday.

Looks like another outstanding issue.

Doug Reinke
Roselle, IL

On Wed, Dec 9, 2020, 4:01 PM claneon30 <chrislaneon30@...> wrote:
The one guarantee I can make, is that I make no guarantees as to how, and when the USPS will get everyone their books. I know when they go out the door and beyond that is beyond me.

Their routing methodology is one of the great mysteries of our times.

Chris Lane - Editor HOn3 Annual

On Dec 9, 2020, at 7:24 AM, Brian Kopp <kc5lpa1@...> wrote:

Over on the FansofHOn3annual group.io list Chris Lane indicated the new HOn3 Annual is in the mail. Anybody seen it yet? (I am standing by my mailbox in anticipation =)  )
--
Brian Kopp
Jacksonville, FL

Robert Bell

I got mine on Tuesday in Western North Carolina!!  Yay!!  Nice job all the way around.

Rob Bell

On Thursday, December 10, 2020, 02:26:33 AM EST, Mike Conder <vulturenest1@...> wrote:

[...]

Russ Norris

Like "Where's Waldo".

On Thu, Dec 10, 2020, 2:26 AM Mike Conder <vulturenest1@...> wrote:
[...]

Got mine Saturday.

Dale Buxton

On Wed, Dec 9, 2020 at 7:25 AM Brian Kopp <kc5lpa1@...> wrote:
Over on the FansofHOn3annual group.io list Chris Lane indicated the new HOn3 Annual is in the mail. Anybody seen it yet? (I am standing by my mailbox in anticipation =)  )
--
Brian Kopp
Jacksonville, FL

Brian Kopp

This is karma getting me. I think I was one of the ones doing the teasing last year about what was in the 2019 issue before everyone got it... Now I am waiting......

--
Brian Kopp
Jacksonville, FL

Mark Kasprowicz

Don't start me up on Karma - my dogma was run over by one!

Mark K

Mike Chamberlain

Mine came yesterday .....Mike

Brian Kopp

Ok I am better now. The mail brought me my fix today...... =)

--
Brian Kopp
Jacksonville, FL

Bill Miller

Mine has been in Maryland for the last 7 days and has not moved (DEC 3 )   Bill Miller

Ok I am better now. The mail brought me my fix today...... =)

--
Brian Kopp
Jacksonville, FL

Jim Marlett

Bodo Rasler

Great news!

I got my copy of the HOn3 annual today Saturday Dec 12,  It sat for a week at Pitney Bowes in Odenton MD having been mailed Dec 2nd. Not the fault of anyone at White River Productions.  Hello Rick Rhode. Have not heard or seen anyone from the hobby shop in years.

 Bill Miller