[finescaleminiatures] Great model building by James A Powell

Darryl Huffman

Sorry, the link is to his Facebook account.

@DirtSpot.7

Darryl Huffman
darrylhuffman@...

You can find my Youtube Channel of Model Building Videos Here:

You can follow my blog here:

On Thursday, November 5, 2020, 04:46:50 AM MST, Darryl Huffman via groups.io <darrylhuffman@...> wrote:

Follow me to James A. Powell’s @DirtSpot.7 for a chance to win a Custom Built 1/87 Weathered Art Structure by James

Darryl Huffman
darrylhuffman@...

kevin b

i would like a chance to win, but i want NOTHING to do with facebook. any other option to enter?
thanks.
Kevin.

On Thursday, November 5, 2020, 10:33:36 AM CST, Darryl Huffman via groups.io <darrylhuffman@...> wrote:

Sorry, the link is to his Facebook account.

@DirtSpot.7

Darryl Huffman
darrylhuffman@...

You can find my Youtube Channel of Model Building Videos Here:

You can follow my blog here:

On Thursday, November 5, 2020, 04:46:50 AM MST, Darryl Huffman via groups.io <darrylhuffman@...> wrote:

Follow me to James A. Powell’s @DirtSpot.7 for a chance to win a Custom Built 1/87 Weathered Art Structure by James

Darryl Huffman
darrylhuffman@...

Mark Kasprowicz

So let him post here - 'follow me' - what is that 'Alice in Wonderland'?, That just looks like spam. If I were a moderator, anything that drives people towards another social media site, should be viewed with caution. Anyway who the heck is this Powell fellow?

Mark K

claneon30

I actually know James. He is a special effects artist in CA and a long-time model railroader. He does build some nice stuff. I didn’t see the post in question and it may well be spam. Lots of junk that goes out where someone’s email address is cloned and used.

Chris Lane - Editor HOn3 Annual

On Nov 6, 2020, at 12:46 PM, Mark Kasprowicz <mark@...> wrote:

So let him post here - 'follow me' - what is that 'Alice in Wonderland'?, That just looks like spam. If I were a moderator, anything that drives people towards another social media site, should be viewed with caution. Anyway who the heck is this Powell fellow?

Mark K

Mark Kasprowicz

Fair enough Chris, but I still believe the 'Follow me' technique should be restricted to airport vehicles guiding planes to their berth.

Mark K
Oxon England.

Climax@...

Either that our you get a Conga Line snaking around the airport.

Fair enough Chris, but I still believe the 'Follow me' technique should be restricted to airport vehicles guiding planes to their berth.

Mark K
Oxon England.

Mark Kasprowicz

Or the Russian Hokey-Cokey. As in...