Topics

New roundhouse

Steven Haworth

Looks great!
BTW - I added an air purifier to the basement some time ago (in addition to sealing the ceiling), to help keep the dust out.  I think I got the idea from one of Jack Burgess' YouTube videos.
Anyway, I added one of these and love it.  Not cheap, but it does seem to help.

- Steve Haworth
RGS history - http://www.rgsrr.com/
Blog - http://rgsrr.blogspot.com/               FB - https://www.facebook.com/stevesrgs/

On Tue, Aug 25, 2020 at 12:16 PM Steve Hatch <hatch@...> wrote:
I installed a new round house today.
 hope fully this will be practicle and keep dust off the locos.
(I'm being optimistic here)

Lee Gustafson

Steve,

Looks great. A home for the fine stable of motive power.

Lee Gustafson

On Aug 25, 2020, at 12:16 PM, Steve Hatch <hatch@...> wrote:

I installed a new round house today.
 hope fully this will be practicle and keep dust off the locos.
(I'm being optimistic here)

<rndhouse1.jpg>

Climax@...

All that extra weathing?  OK, its out of scale.  hahahaa  I am in the middle of a 1970's Model Masterpieces CM 4 Stall stone roundhouse and TT.  I added a boiler and steam engine room to run the equipment by belts.  I am at the stage of adding the roof support posts and beams now.  Getting them all the same height is a good trick to have the roof supported properly.