Topics

Screws for BS trucks

NarrowMinded1

I believe they are M-2 IIRC from my conversation with George.

Nathan

--
Nathan Kline
Tiadaghton Valley Railroad & Coal Co.

Robert Herrick

I wrote Blackstone and they sent me a few of what they use.

Bob Herrick

Climax@...

Being that they are from China it could be anything.  Best write Blackstone and they will have the answer.