Topics

Missing instructions

Robert Bell

Thanks Dusty!  Perfect!!

Actually, I am going to modify it to be 0556, later SN, latter U.S.A. 90853 (in service on the White Pass & Yukon Route).

Thanks again!

Rob Bell
Waynesville, NC

Dusty

This kit might also be the best start/stand in for a 0573. Based on page 65 of the Grandt caboose book 0573 had side windows high on the sides. Brake reservoir outboard of intermediate sills. Cupola looks to set a bit higher than kit. Base molding may be causing an optical delusion with regard to cupola height. Bent coupler lift rods may indicate wood buffers.

For what it's worth.

Dusty Burman

Dusty

Quickie scan.

Robert Bell

Howdy!

Does anyone have access to a PSC D&RGW short caboose kit?  Specifically, for kit number 10674.1, #0577, #0578...  Though, I doubt if they had different instructions for the different numbers.  Anyway, I cannot find the instructions for my kit, so would someone be able to scan or copy them and emailtsnail-mail to me?

Thanks!

Rob Bell
Waynesville, NC