Topics

Rio Grande Models status?

Mark Lewis

Let's hope there is an interested person or group, that will acquire Eric's important line of model railroading products, for both current and future modelers to enjoy.

Mark Lewis
narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

On Wed, Jan 1, 2020 at 1:14 PM Mike Conder <vulturenest1@...> wrote:
The RGM Facebook is updated with this message:

"Some of you may have noticed the large "CLOSED" sign on the RGM website.

The website will be closing in 2020, but Rio Grande Models is still operating for now and will eventually be winding down as it is in its current form.

So place your orders and buy up all that you can before the kits truly become "limited editions".

The RGM Facebook is updated with this message:

"Some of you may have noticed the large "CLOSED" sign on the RGM website.

The website will be closing in 2020, but Rio Grande Models is still operating for now and will eventually be winding down as it is in its current form.

So place your orders and buy up all that you can before the kits truly become "limited editions".

Mike Conder

Andrew Thompson

Nothing on his Facebook page indicates an issue - he posted a photo on the 22d.  I'm not registered on Facebook; so I can't message, but maybe if someone else would...?  It's possible the website has been hijacked or there's a problem with the website service, has happened before.  I don't remember the specifics, but Trout Creek Engineering had to rebuild their website with a different url (.co instead of .com)

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note9, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone
Get Outlook for Android