From: "Ernie Barney" <Chililine38@...>
To: HOn3@groups.io
Sent: Sunday, 14 Feb, 2021 At 11:00 AM
Subject: Re: [HOn3] Tarp color

Has anyone built models of these 6200 series flat cars?

Mark Lewis

Gary,

What a great looking build! Nicely done....

Mark Lewis
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

On Sat, Feb 13, 2021 at 7:51 PM gnorwood6 gnorwood6 <gnorwood6@...> wrote:
Ernie,
Here is a photo of my HOn3 model of Flat car 6217. This was built back in September, 2016.
Scratch built with Northeastern lumber, ancient Westside Model trucks.
It has no additional weight. The brass trucks provide enough weight.
Gary