41st National Narrow Gauge Convention

Robert Bell

Just a reminder that we are only weeks away from the first National Narrow Gauge Convention in two years.  We have a host of great layouts on tour, fantastic clinics, great modular layouts, and of course the manufacturer trade show.

Hope to see you there!!!

Rob Bell
Modeling the White Pass & Yukon Route in HOn3
Waynesville, NC

Mark Lewis

Rob,

Thanks for the reminder.