Topics

40th NNGC Hotel Availability

Peter Smith

Greetings:

We were informed by the Embassy Suites Hotel, St. Charles that our room block sold out yesterday. They agreed to add 25 rooms to our block. These rooms should be in their computer system by tomorrow. If you have any problems making reservations you may call Diane Lester direct at 636-866-0173. Diane is the sales manager at the St. Charles facility. This is a medium size hotel so there won’t be any additional rooms added after these sell out.

We have negotiated some favorable rates with two overflow hotels. One is in walking distance and the other is a 5-minute drive from the convention center. I will be announcing the details in the next couple of days.

Thanks for your patience.

See you in St. Louis,

Pete Smith
40th NNGC, Co-Chair