3 way servo controller

Dusty

Does someone make a device equivalent to the 3 way servo controller previously made by Tam Valley Depot.

Dusty Burman
623 261-8707

Dale Buxton <dbtuathaddana@...>

Dusty,

Grizzly Mt. made one but, I hear he sold the company so that one is??? Our dear friend at Railway Engineering designed one that uses two servos for the movement and two micro switches for the power routing. So I think at this point we need to talk to Railway Engineering.

The really nice thing about the Tam Valley product was that it would power Two turnouts or semaphores.

Dale Buxton

On Sun, Jan 23, 2022 at 15:58 Dusty via groups.io <Dustburm=q.com@groups.io> wrote:
Does someone make a device equivalent to the 3 way servo controller previously made by Tam Valley Depot.

Dusty Burman
623 261-8707

Richard Brennan

At 02:58 PM 1/23/2022, Dusty via groups.io wrote:
Does someone make a device equivalent to the 3 way servo controller previously made by Tam Valley Depot.
Dusty

MRCS (Model Railroad Control Systems) has a dual servo board that might be adapted....
at https://www.modelrailroadcontrolsystems.com/dual-semaphore-servo-controller

You could ask Seth Neumann <seth@modelrailroadcontrolsystems.com> if he thinks it would work...

--------------------
Richard Brennan - San Leandro CA
--------------------

Mike Conder

The Grizzly ones are gone, company closed due to age and health.

I think the QuadLN_S can do it but I'm not sure, from N3IX Engineering. They're a partner to Tam Valley and expanding their servo controller line.

Mike Conder

On Sun, Jan 23, 2022 at 5:01 PM Dale Buxton <dbtuathaddana@...> wrote:
Dusty,

Grizzly Mt. made one but, I hear he sold the company so that one is??? Our dear friend at Railway Engineering designed one that uses two servos for the movement and two micro switches for the power routing. So I think at this point we need to talk to Railway Engineering.

The really nice thing about the Tam Valley product was that it would power Two turnouts or semaphores.

Dale Buxton

On Sun, Jan 23, 2022 at 15:58 Dusty via groups.io <Dustburm=q.com@groups.io> wrote:
Does someone make a device equivalent to the 3 way servo controller previously made by Tam Valley Depot.

Dusty Burman
623 261-8707

Kent Hinton

Yes, the QuadLN_S can drive servos for 3-way stub switch control.  See Midpoint mode on p. 14 of the manual.

Kent Hinton