Mike Van Hove

I agree, it may be a great help to us non-computer-heads.

Mike Van Hove

On Oct 14, 2019, at 12:17 AM, asandrini <asandrini@...> wrote:

Keep it online, as I would like to see the replies.  We could all learn  something from the discussion

Al.

-------- Original message --------
From: Talmadge C 'TC' Carr <group_list@...>
Date: 10/14/19 4:04 AM (GMT+00:00)
Subject: Re: [HOn3] NGSLG disk of magazine issues

There is a few ways to do so.  Read these and any linked articles.

https://tidbits.com/2018/06/12/macos-10-14-mojave-will-be-the-last-to-support-32-bit-apps/

https://tidbits.com/2019/09/18/moving-to-catalina-keep-your-32-bit-mac-apps-running-with-parallels/

https://tidbits.com/2019/10/07/macos-10-15-catalina-ships-upgrade-with-caution/

For more lets take this offline unless the moderators say its ok.

Talmadge C 'TC' Carr
Sn42 and Hn42 somewhere in the wilds of the Pacific Northwest
group_list@...

> Question from a dummy: how do I determine whether my program/file is 32 bit or 64 bit?
>
> Curtis Brookshire, Pine Level NC

asandrini

@dapenguin

Question from a dummy: how do I determine whether my program/file is 32 bit or 64 bit?

Curtis Brookshire, Pine Level NC

Climax@...

second that