From: Robert Veefkind via Groups.Io <snookdust@...>
To: hon3 <hon3@groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Aug 17, 2019 2:30 pm
Subject: [HOn3] Kadee wheel sets

I need some hon3 wheel sets but they seem to be hard to come by. Do the Kadee # 718 wheel sets have a metal axle and insulated 1 side ?   need for passenger car lighting.   Bob Veefkind

ap

On Sat, 17 Aug 2019 18:29:59 +0000 (UTC), Robert Veefkind via Groups.Io wrote:

I need some hon3 wheel sets but they seem to be hard to come by. Do the Kadee # 718 wheel sets have a metal axle
and insulated 1 side ?   need for passenger car lighting.
be aware that the kadee wheelsets have shorter axle, about .653 overall.

ap

sent by andy peerand using recyled protons

... Armed, Dangerous.......and off my medication.

Robert Veefkind

In a message dated 8/17/2019 2:53:48 PM Eastern Standard Time, ebteng18@... writes:

plastic axles
Wonder why plastic ? too bad---thanks guys appreciate the help    Bob V.