Topics

Silverton Northern decals

Don Peterson

Does anyone make decals for the Silverton Northern locos?

Don Peterson

Ken Martin

Don,

The only one I know of is a sheet done by Bob Sloan many years ago.

Ken Martin

On May 31, 2019, at 11:44 AM, Don Peterson via Groups.Io <sagenut3=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Does anyone make decals for the Silverton Northern locos?

Don Peterson

claneon30

Republic Locomotive Works picked up the Sloan line. They should have it.

All the best,

Chris Lane - Editor On30 Annual
chrislaneon30@...

On May 31, 2019, at 11:44 AM, Don Peterson via Groups.Io <sagenut3@...> wrote:

Does anyone make decals for the Silverton Northern locos?

Don Peterson

David Zolnierek

Don,    Take a look at  Republic Locomotive Works  site www.republiclocomotiveworks.com      under  decals    he makes the Silverton RR, S. G.  & N    and the Silverton Northern   and others

Also www.modelersDP.com     If you have the graphics   they will make  them for you very reasonable and high quality

David Zolnierek

PRESERVING THE HISTORY of RED MOUNTAIN

Don Peterson

I completely forgot about Republic. You guys are the best!

Thanks,
Don Peterson

On Friday, May 31, 2019, 6:13:52 PM MDT, David Zolnierek <davidzolnierek@...> wrote:

Don,    Take a look at  Republic Locomotive Works  site www.republiclocomotiveworks.com      under  decals    he makes the Silverton RR, S. G.  & N    and the Silverton Northern   and others

Also www.modelersDP.com     If you have the graphics   they will make  them for you very reasonable and high quality

David Zolnierek

PRESERVING THE HISTORY of RED MOUNTAIN

bassb04011

https://www.republiclocomotiveworks.com/show_item.php?ID=631

RLW has a set that might help.
Brian

On May 31, 2019, at 7:01 PM, Ken Martin via Groups.Io <kmartin537@...> wrote:

Don,

The only one I know of is a sheet done  by Bob Sloan many years ago.

Ken Martin

On May 31, 2019, at 11:44 AM, Don Peterson via Groups.Io <sagenut3@...> wrote:

Does anyone make decals for the Silverton Northern locos?

Don Peterson

Dale Buxton

CDS did Silverton and Silverton Gladstone and Northernly. But i'm not sure about Silverton Northern.   Ozark Miniatures is producing  the line again.

Dale Buxton

On Fri, May 31, 2019 at 12:44 PM Don Peterson via Groups.Io <sagenut3=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Does anyone make decals for the Silverton Northern locos?

Don Peterson

Don Peterson

Dale,
No SN but lots of other useful stuff and great old chestnuts. CDS was always a great line.

Don