Off-Topic question about a layout

Bill Lugg

I know this is a little off-topic, but...

Many years ago, we visited a rather large HO standard and narrow gauge
layout that was built (I believe) in the carriage house at Miramont
Castle in Manitou Springs, CO.  I'm trying to find information about it
- whether it still exists, when it's open, etc. - but can't find a bit
of info on it.

Can anyone confirm that I'm not losing my mind and I really did see this
layout?  Is it still there an open for viewing?

Thanks
Bill Lugg

duncan

Bill,

    About all I can do is verify that you are not loosing your mind.  I too saw the layout.  Went back several years later and could find no evidence of it.  I may not have remembered where it was correctly and therefore missed it.  But, I don't think it is there anymore.  I have no idea who built it, where it went, or anything else.  But, I do know it was there.

                        Duncan Harvey

Bill Lugg

It seems to me it was a club that ran it, but it was probably 15 to 18
years ago that I saw it, so my memory is really foggy.  My Dad (also a
model railroader) lives with us now and would love to see it if it still
exists.  That's why I'm asking about it.

Thanks for the response.
Bill