Paul Sturtz

One more news item and I'll quit.  Old #18, the narrow gauge industrial boxcab diesel is now equipped with sound!  Installed by my son last weekend, it sounds terrific, runs great, all around winner.  Number 18 was the 18th HOn3 diesel conversion I fabricated.
Paul

Climax@...

I am a 100% steam person but to me even that looks really good.  Congratulations on a well done model.
db