Topics

Duplicate issues of NG&SLG

budgriffin2@...

This is a copy of the message I just posted under the original "NG&SLG - Complete Set - All but 5" topic. I apologize if doing this is not correct. But I thought that probably most folks would miss the posting in the original Topic, so I decided to start under a new topic heading. Here it is:
Hi All,
Just quick "Thank You" for your assistance regarding my NG&SLG "Complete Set". The "Set" has been sold.
I have approximately 93 issues which were duplicates of my "Complete Set". If you have any interest in a number of them, please contact me off-list and I'll send you a Excel spreadsheet or PDF of what I have.
My "duplicates" aren't in as good conditions as my original set, but I have from the first issue, March 1975 through 4 2008 issues.
Would like to sell all of them to one person, but am willing to break them up.
My email address is budgriffin2 at comcast dot net.
Thanks all.
Bud