estate was Re: [HOn3] NG&SLG - Complete Set - All but 5

Darryl Huffman

As so many of us do, I have a complete set of Gazettes and tons more stuff.

But, I have made it clear to my family and friends that they are to call a close by model railroader who is to come over and take everything away.

That person is to distribute my train stuff according to his desires without trying to sell anything with the intent of returning money to my family.

My life insurance will take care of my lovely bride of 48 years.

She doesn't need the headache of dealing with my toys.

For what it is worth, I have the Gazette on DVD plus all the issues back to #1.

I would choose the paper issues over the Gazette any day.

Something about paper over my monitor.

Darryl Huffman
darrylhuffman@...

You can follow my model building career on my blog at:

http://ghosttownmodels.blogspot.com/

Remember, without closets, model manufacturers would never be profitable.

wayne_h_sanderson

I've pretty much decided to do the same with my stash, except that it will go to my Brother, who also displays signs of the same sub-4'8 1/2" madness with which I have been afflicted lo these many years! (Like you, I made sure I took out plenty of LI on myself too- my sweetie won't have to part out a collection on eBay to have money to live on)

I may have to partially revise my bequest if my planned Twin Mountain & Potomac HOn3 layout turns out to be a success. We moved from NJ to WV for our retirement, in between Hagerstown MD and Keyser WV, where the TM&P was headquartered. (Only an hour and a half from the EBT too- I had my eye on the map when we were shopping for a new home!) If I do a credible job, maybe my TM&P layout will be of interest as a donation someday in the Keyser/Burlington area, where the real line ran.

Before I start patting myself on the back I need to successfully brass-bash my two PFM RGS #20's into TM&P #s 1 and 2. If I survive that with running locomotives and still have all my marbles, I'll have a shot!