Topics

2020 has spread to the Io goups

Richard Johnson

OMG.   I was out with the NG doing wildfire support and get home to see the hon3 and On3 groups have become a 2020 dumpster fire over SJCC.
Sheesh.
Yeah they got problems,   Putting several businesses back together etc.
I would just nag them to get what you need.  I’ve had to do that many time in various hobbies.
Well carry on Gentlemen.
I can’t wait to get back to the bench soon and probably finish off a couple more on3 SPng A frame dump cars.
Regards all
Rich Johnson

www.RichardSJohnson.net

"Those who enjoy freedom must endeavor to preserve it."

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms"
Thomas Jefferson