Topics

2019 NNGC - Pretty Quiet Here

Scott McLeod

Greetings everyone,

I wasn’t able to attend this year’s Narrow Gauge convention in Sacramento.  I was hoping to hear some updates about the convention here , new products, any updates from Blackstone on their K-28/K-36 projects etc.  It seemed abnormally quiet.  Did I miss any updates or did I just miss the convention?

Scott McLeod

HOn3 RGS/D&RGW Ridgway - Durango

Richard Johnson

BS had a sign stating they are looking into a new mfr.
Demos of new decoders.
Big show by San Juan Model co.
And all the usual.
Regards all
Rich Johnson

www.RichardSJohnson.net

"Those who enjoy freedom must endeavor to preserve it."

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms"
Thomas Jefferson

I wasn’t able to attend this year’s Narrow Gauge convention in Sacramento.  I was hoping to hear some updates about the convention here , new products, any updates from Blackstone on their K-28/K-36 projects etc.  It seemed abnormally quiet.  Did I miss any updates or did I just miss the convention?

Scott McLeod

HOn3 RGS/D&RGW Ridgway - Durango

Craig Linn

Richard.

Did San Juan have anything on their HOn3 tank cars?

Craig

On Sep 30, 2019, at 2:19 PM, Richard Johnson <killroy321@...> wrote:

BS had a sign stating they are looking into a new mfr.
Demos of new decoders.
Big show by San Juan Model co.
And all the usual.
Regards all
Rich Johnson

www.RichardSJohnson.net

"Those who enjoy freedom must endeavor to preserve it."

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms"
Thomas Jefferson

I wasn’t able to attend this year’s Narrow Gauge convention in Sacramento.  I was hoping to hear some updates about the convention here , new products, any updates from Blackstone on their K-28/K-36 projects etc.  It seemed abnormally quiet.  Did I miss any updates or did I just miss the convention?

Scott McLeod

HOn3 RGS/D&RGW Ridgway - Durango

Richard Johnson

I did not take notice... so i do not know, i wasnt aware they were making HOn3 rolling stock now.
Rich Johnson

www.RichardSJohnson.net

"Those who enjoy freedom must endeavor to preserve it."

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms"
Thomas Jefferson

I wasn’t able to attend this year’s Narrow Gauge convention in Sacramento.  I was hoping to hear some updates about the convention here , new products, any updates from Blackstone on their K-28/K-36 projects etc.  It seemed abnormally quiet.  Did I miss any updates or did I just miss the convention?

Scott McLeod

HOn3 RGS/D&RGW Ridgway - Durango

Bill Miller

The tank cars HOn3 (CONOCO)  are scheduled into the USA on or about Feb 2020 and not before.

Bill Miller

I wasn’t able to attend this year’s Narrow Gauge convention in Sacramento.  I was hoping to hear some updates about the convention here , new products, any updates from Blackstone on their K-28/K-36 projects etc.  It seemed abnormally quiet.  Did I miss any updates or did I just miss the convention?

Scott McLeod
HOn3 RGS/D&RGW Ridgway - Durango

Mark Lewis

Hmmm...I wonder what happened to the "Fall 2019" delivery date SJMCo mentioned in ads, before the Sacramento NNGC?

Mark Lewis