Topics

2014 Kansas City Narrow Gauge Convention.

Don Bergman

I am looking for someone who has the Booklet with Clinic information from the 2014 Kansas City  National Narrow Gauge Convention and can scan several pages and sent them to me.

Don Bergman

Ben Poole

Hi Don,

I have the 2014 KC booklet. Let me know what you need and I'll send it over to you.  benpooleatlanta (at) gmail (dot) com

Ben Poole
Atlanta, GA

--
Ben Poole