Topics

Messages

Steve Hatch

 This forum can be read in the old format.  Go to the home page  and there is a small word toward the bottom.
FEED
Click feed and you will get the list of all messages as they come in not separated into Topics.
  that way you can see what's new if you want it.
-Steve Hatch

Ric Case

Does anyone know of a manufacturer of hon2 track laying gauges like the Hon3 rolly holders I am laying tracks for my Pennsylvania rr tie plant that was in Mt.Union Pa. kind of made a temporary gauge for space between the rails but it doesn’t hold them in gauge!
Ric Case
EBT Rail road
Hamilton Ohio
1-513 375 7694

On Feb 5, 2018, at 12:28 PM, Steve Hatch <hatch@...> wrote:

 This forum can be read in the old format.  Go to the home page  and there is a small word toward the bottom.
FEED
Click feed and you will get the list of all messages as they come in not separated into Topics.
  that way you can see what's new if you want it.
-Steve Hatch

Steve Hatch

What size rail? and do you want exact 2 foot or Ngauge? Which some folks use as HOn2
-Steve Hatch

Glenn

Ric,

I don't know about rolling gauges.

Make a saddle like affair to fit the outside of the rails. Screw it to the between the rails gauge.

Have you considered using Z-gauge? It's 6.5mm gauge.

Walthers did carry some HOn2 stuff. scroll down to see more.
https://www.walthers.com/track-set-light-industrial-rail-series-kit

I searched eBay and found these  Item#'s 272572882017 + 272572872684

Glenn

Does anyone know of a manufacturer of hon2 track laying gauges like the Hon3 rolly holders I am laying tracks for my Pennsylvania rr tie plant that was in Mt.Union Pa. kind of made a temporary gauge for space between the rails but it doesn’t hold them in gauge!
Ric Case
EBT Rail road
Hamilton Ohio
1-513 375 7694

On Feb 5, 2018, at 12:28 PM, Steve Hatch <hatch@...> wrote:

 This forum can be read in the old format.  Go to the home page  and there is a small word toward the bottom.
FEED
Click feed and you will get the list of all messages as they come in not separated into Topics.
  that way you can see what's new if you want it.
-Steve Hatch

Jeff Young

Steve made me some nice custom HOn3 Rollee Holders in brass (for holding track when soldering).  I’m sure he’ll make anything you want.

Cheers,
Jeff.

On 6 Feb 2018, at 09:30, Glenn <ghazel@...> wrote:

[...]

Steve exact 24” it will be static. The tie plant yard had not inside and outside third rail!
I m using code 70 and 55 in the yard!
I could use 4 each plus a set of 3 ft in both sizes also. The set I have are at least 20 yrs old or as old as they have been available! Time keeps going!
This railroad will celebrate 25 yrs. this July 1st.
Thanks Ric Case
EBT RR
Hamilton Ohio
-513-375-7694

On Feb 6, 2018, at 6:22 AM, Jeff Young <jeff@...> wrote:

[...]

Steve when you have time to manufacture the 24 inch track gauges let me know what the cost is and I will send you the information for payment!
Thank you
Ric Case
EBT RR
HAMILTON OHIO
513 375-7694 anytime

On Feb 6, 2018, at 7:42 AM, Ric Case <ebtmodeler@...> wrote:

[...]

Steve just wondering if you had any time to cut the track gauges I had requested?
Ric Case
EBT RR
Hamilton,Ohio
1-513-375-7694