Re: SJM Co CONOCO Tank Car coupler conversion.

p. f. hollingsworth

Mark Lewis, I thank you for your answer. It's a hopeful thing, then, to begin a slow conversion. Someday.
I agree with the pair (Marlett and Kasprowicz) about how strange the notion is that it couldn't be made to fit in an existing box. Buxton's notion that a 'hurry up' job is a good and worthy thing mystifies me. Maybe in a real time crisis, but not here. It's a hobby not a war or disaster- we had already waited decades, why not another season or so to find a new die making guy?