Re: Entry level models

martin feldwick

Prescion scale still make a full set of H0n3 C-16 running gear ,frams ,rods ,wheels . cabs ,domes ,chimmbleys  etc .TJ Prantle have them on ebay.
martin

On Thu, Sep 30, 2021 at 10:35 PM Ian McKinley <ianmckinleyrailroad@...> wrote:

This sounds like a very interesting project, can you provide us with a
reference photo or online link?  I like the idea of a brass etched kit
of basic parts. I would like to encourage you and please keep us up to
date. Thanks

Ian McKinley