Re: Key crankpin size

jczul36

Negative comments like yours make me laugh...I’m 57, and your local hobby store is presently at your finger tips...
Brick and Mortar stores are almost a thing of the past and those still open are struggling . To many RTR modelers, and it’s really hard to find anyone who wants to pay full mark up now a days.  Also not only is it the on line hobby stores as ebay, but even manufacture like Broadway limited and scaletrains sell direct..., or reduce prices  where stores get stuck with inventory, and kill their profits.

jc

On Jul 8, 2018, at 3:28 PM, kevin b via Groups.Io <arcatruck13@...> wrote:

 and all the parts are available at your local hobby store.

LOL...….
that's SO funny!!!!!!!

there hasn't been anything approaching a local hobby store around here since I was a teenager.
I am now 54.

for those of you fortunate enough to have a decent hobby shop in your area, you're lucky.

folks, if you want to KEEP a local hobby store near you, PLEASE support them.

have a happy day.
Kevin.