Re: NNGC follow on

Steven Haworth

Like the others, I hope you're better soon John.
I was also extremely careful at the convention - and driving / eating in NC and other nearby areas.  I thought that small clinic room was usually too crowded, so I ended up skipping most of the clinics; a bummer but to me it seemed the safest option.  I also noticed an awful lot of people w/o masks.  I hate the darn things, but wear it often because that's what is needed for now.  Hopefully we can end this pandemic soon.

On Mon, Sep 20, 2021 at 10:42 PM Jim Marlett <jmarlett@...> wrote:
I was concerned about a breakthrough Covid-19 infection myself and was really dismayed at the number of people who didn’t wear masks. We took an additional week to make a trip through the South on the way home and on the last day of the trip, I started coughing and experiencing respiratory symptoms. We took home tests the day after our return and it was negative. Since the at-home tests are not as accurate as the full blown test and I was still experiencing symptoms, the next day we went to our health department’s testing facility and got the real deal. That test was negative as well. Whatever I had has run its course and I’m tickled pink it wasn’t Covid-19.

I agree with John Stutz. Get yourself tested if you are experiencing symptoms.

Jim Marlett
http://flatheaddrag.com/
http://jimmarlett.zenfolio.com/