Re: Leadville Designs AC&F 30' RGS/C&S/F&CC/NCNG Boxcar kit available for pre-order

Bill M

Thanks Mike!

The kits do not come with trucks or couplers, but I do produce them and they are available here:

If you go to the HOn3 Collection page, you will see the new kits listed near the bottom for pre-order. Just click on the kit and add to cart!

Thanks again everyone!

Bill

On Wednesday, September 8, 2021, 03:57:32 PM EDT, Mike Conder <vulturenest1@...> wrote:

Very cool Bill!

Two questions:

- do these come with trucks and/or couplers?   If no trucks, do you offer them too?

- how do we pre-order them?  Didn’t see a link on their descriptions?

On Wed, Sep 8, 2021 at 1:28 PM Bill M via groups.io <bogie286=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Available now for pre-order for delivery early October, the classic 3' gauge Type 1 boxcar as seen on the RGS, C&S, F&CC, and NCNG. While similar, the RGS/C&S version is not the same as the F&CC/NCNG version. Each kit for either style includes lettering specific to RGS & C&S -or- F&CC & NCNG. Of course these kits are available in HO, S, and O. Kits comprise the finest laser cut woods, injected and printed details, exclusive etched brass hardware, wire lettering etc. resplendent with full interior detail. Truly a classic car!

Leadville Designs