Re: Underbody detailing

ckodani@...

Hi Martin! I’m new to the group, and actually model in HOn30 (which I still think should be HOn2.5). I love scratch building and kitbashing, but admit that I usually omit underbody details that won’t show on the layout. Normally that just means a big brake reservoir, and maybe a center sill or truss rods. Underbody is the ONLY place I use undiluted flat black paint—it does a great job of hiding the lack of detailing!!! Still, I really dig it when I go to competitions and folks trick out their underbodies! To each his own!

Chris Kodani