Re: Ragg finally got moving....

Steven Haworth

I’m on the road but will be happy to post the news to a few FB groups later today.

On Sun, Aug 29, 2021 at 8:50 AM RAGG <raggs@...> wrote:
I've FINALLY updated our webpage INCLUDING about 20 new photos of what's
been done on the layout over the last 25 months. (Yep, it's taken that
long to get in the mood to sit down for a couple days at the computer to
update things!).

ALSO: ***I'm considering re-running the Dolores CONOCO kits in HO and
S*, depending on your level of interest. Because so many of our
suppliers have disappeared over the years we haven't run the kits for
nearly 10 years. A lot of you have been asking for them and I've solved
the "supply" problems.

Lastly, I actually made an attempt to move into the 21st century and
setup a Facebook account. It seems a lot of modelers are leaving the
".io" groups and not all that many are reading the Gazette anymore
(sadly). I wanted to keep in better touch and also get the word out
about the possible re-run of the CONOCO Plant. Unfortunately, it wasn't
four days after creating the account that it was hacked and I'm locked
out, unable to recover it. Is anyone willing to post something to the
Facebook groups about the re-run?

Take a look at the website and let me know what you think!

www.raggstoriches.com

RAGG!