Re: NNGC In About a Week

Darryl Huffman

It might be good to announce the weather forecast.

On Sunday, August 22, 2021, 2:54 PM, Curtis Brookshire via groups.io <curtis.brookshire@...> wrote:

Spent yesterday afternoon stuffing registration bags with other convention volunteers. In just over a week, the 41st NNGC will begin in Hickory. I hope anyone still on the fence on whether to register will decide to come on over. Now, there's been some negative talk circulating about the convention. Please take it with a grain of salt. As of now, the only thing that could turn things south would be a total shutdown of activities by the Governor of NC. I personally don't see that happening. However, we can expect to mask up for indoor activities. We're going to include a paper mask with your registration packet, and we'll have a good amount of cloth masks with the 41st NNGC logo available for a nominal price. Also Mohawk Graphics, who makes cloth masks with RR logos is one of our many vendors, so we have many opportunities to get a mask you'll be happy to show off.
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone in the contest room and on some remote location activities.

Curtis Brookshire, 41st NNGC Contest Chair
Pine Level NC