Re: ways to hold cars on a grade

Steven Haworth

I've used a bit of longer static grass...

On Fri, Aug 13, 2021 at 2:24 PM Mike Conder <vulturenest1@...> wrote:
I've seen a single piece of clear fishing line sticking up between the rails and a little higher than the truck axles. Nearly invisible,  very little resistance when operating but enough to hold a car.

Mike Conder

On Fri, Aug 13, 2021, 1:10 PM lloyd lehrer <lloydlehrer@...> wrote:
First, please do not share your electro-mechanical solutions.  I know about those. I am looking for any solutions that are physical blocking devices that can be placed on the rail or across the rail or set between the rails that are removable in a simple pull with the fingers.  I already know about weeds and stickpins.

 I remember seeing some nice ones over the years by very clever modelers, but am checking the current state of the art.  images would be wonderful.  On line or off list works.  Thanks for reading.

lloyd lehrer, MANHATTAN BEACH, CA (310)951-9097

--
lloyd lehrer