Re: HOn3 trucks

p. f. hollingsworth

I have several dozen cars with old Grandt Line trucks that have been working faultlessly for many years- C&S cars fitted with the suitable trucks. Also some incorrect for the model 3'7" ones that won't ever get replacements because they serve so well. My single example of the Blackstone variety roll far too well for parking on a siding or sometimes for coupling the single tank car to the train. Frankly dislike them and keep them because the car they support was a gift from Bob Veefkind some while ago. I'll suffer them for friendship but wouldn't buy any on my own. So, I say bring back the marvelous old Grandt Line trucks and even expand the selection maybe. Pat