From: Doug Junda
Sent: Tuesday, July 6, 2021 7:10 AM
To: HOn3@groups.io
Subject: [HOn3] HOn3 trucks

All,

We are thinking about bringing the Grandtline HOn3 trucks back out.

We have been testing them with stainless steel wheels sets, and been having good luck

Is there enough interest in them?  Again,  they would not roll like the blackstone, version.  But, we think they will roll and be more constant they the old grand line trucks.

I would love to have some input form the group on this.

Thanks,

Doug Junda
San Juan Model co