Re: HOn3 trucks

Mark Lewis

Doug,

I second John Shorts comment on new Grandt Line trucks, as a real need exists for them.
Might passenger trucks be in the mix, as well?

Mark Lewis
Narrow gauge modeling in N.C.

On Tue, Jul 6, 2021, 10:25 AM John Short <johnsk28@...> wrote:
Doug,

I would love to see a return of the HOn3 trucks, especially with stainless steel wheelsets!

John Short

On Tuesday, July 6, 2021, 10:10:22 AM EDT, Doug Junda <djunda@...> wrote:

All,

We are thinking about bringing the Grandtline HOn3 trucks back out.

We have been testing them with stainless steel wheels sets, and been having good luck

Is there enough interest in them?  Again,  they would not roll like the blackstone, version.  But, we think they will roll and be more constant they the old grand line trucks.

I would love to have some input form the group on this.

Thanks,

Doug Junda
San Juan Model co