Re: Wheel Manufacturer?

Dusty

While desperately seeking MDC Trucks to examine I discovered a set of NWSL Wheels, part # 7314-4. The axels and bushings looked spot on. While the wheels were wider and plated the profile looked very similar. The mystery wheel sets were in a pair of Grandt C & S Bettendorf that looked fairly old. I wonder if the wheel sets were some of the first NWSL replacements hence no plating or blackening. Maybe they were blackened and they are now very distressed.

Looks like NWSL wheelsets to me. Thank all you for your contributions to the resolution of this little mystery!!!

Dusty Burman
623 261-8707