Re: Muddy Mudhen

John

I think the parts of the boiler above the walkways should be mud free as should most of the tender, maybe just the bottom foot or two. Mud is splashed up and probably wouldn't get past the walkways and if there's that much water on the track, they probably wouldn't be speeding, so mud wouldn't get thrown up very high from the side rods.
John

On Mon, Jun 14, 2021 at 6:34 PM, Bernie H via groups.io
<bigbern89@...> wrote:
Looks great!!

On Jun 14, 2021, at 19:16, Russ Norris <rbnorrisjr@...> wrote:

Looks realistic to me.

Russ

On Mon, Jun 14, 2021, 8:56 PM Jim Schulz <jim@...> wrote:
Took my Blackstone K-27, #461 and ran it through the mud.  Too much mud?  Too little mud?  I think it needs more mud.

<Muddy-Mudhen.jpg>

Cheers!

Jim Schulz