Re: Ordering from tjmodeltrains??

Dale Buxton

I tried to order directly by phone back in Jan. But, because of Covid 19 lock-down there was no one but the recording to talk to me.
I can see that has changed now. Nice! Because I need some PSC parts that they don't have in the Ebay store.

Dale Buxton

On Fri, Jun 4, 2021 at 5:43 AM Brian Kopp <kc5lpa1@...> wrote:
Has anybody had any luck in the past month or two ordering direct from Joel and Teresa Prantle through their tjmodeltrains yahoo email address?

Over the past month, they have not responded to my emails or voicemails looking to buy some parts.

I may have to resort to using their extensive ebay store. That is less preferred because they gave a 15% discount when you order direct via email from tjmodeltrains@....

Precisions Scale does not give a discount either when you order direct from them.

I must admit I don't understand the business arrangements here with these three vendors that I believe are all owned by the Prantle's?? But I guess I don't need to understand if I can get the parts I need. =)

--
Brian Kopp
Jacksonville, FL