Re: Ordering from tjmodeltrains??

Robert Bell

Yes, they are great!  Fast shipping, too.  I have even emailed them to change/add more to the order and they have always been fantastic!

Rob Bell
Modeling the White Pass & Yukon Route in HOn3
Waynesville, NC

On Friday, June 4, 2021, 04:29:52 PM EDT, Dusty via groups.io <dustburm@...> wrote:

My experience with tjmodeltrains via Ebay has been wonderful! I put a bunch of stuff in my cart to see the shipping. I saw the quantity shipping discount on each item but still saw like $25 shipping on $40ish worth of parts. Something like that. I called and found out that there would be a refund once I ordered. I ended up getting almost $20 back as a refund. Very generous I thought. No complaints with T and J.

Dusty Burman